Thursday, December 14, 2006

Canadian Christian Research Group on-line

The Christian Committment Research Institute out of Canada has some interesting resources on faith and on faith/health issues. Their most recent monograph looks at diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and hypertension and the relationship with attendance at worship services. Other monographs have examined Canadians' tv watching, teen sex, etc. (I'm having trouble today opening the monograph but the table of contents that came in my email looked interesting.) They also have a regular meeting called ACTs, A Cluster of Tentmakers, that gets together to have speakers and discussions. Looks like it happens in Ottawa. I'll bet I got on this list last time I went to visit John Patrick.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?