Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Can a scientist be a Christian?

Here is a website for the American Scientific Affiliation, a group of believing scientists. They had a meeting in Boulder a couple of weeks ago. Take a look, seems like a good bunch to me.

Cardinal Schonborn writes a piece in First Things (a magazine John Patrick and I highly recommend) on science and faith. He argues that the order in the universe speaks to a designer in a novel way.

Another article in First Things by Michael Behe (author of Darwin's Black Box) covers similar ground. This is an interesting area to me since I began this journey as an agnostic/atheist scientist who woke up one day.

Oh, and come to the Small's for Gino Geraci on Friday night this week at 7. Send me a note at jmsmall at unipathllc dot com for more info.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?