Sunday, January 08, 2006

ABC News on "Power of Prayer"

Denise (DenverDocWife) just came in and told me there was a story on ABC news about the power of prayer. Here is the link. It looks like one of those double blind, "distance healing" studies like one that was done, I believe, on cardiac patients a number of years ago. Whenever I see these I think of the 40 days in the desert, when Satan tempted Jesus, and He replied, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'" (Matthew 4:7). On the other hand, there is John 16:24, "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." I guess the line from the Lord's Prayer says it best: Thy will be done.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?